Comments are used for text reviewing or suggesting possible changes in PDF documents. They are not editing tools itself, since their use doesn’t alter source file content.
- Add Sticky Note Note is one of the most basic comment tools. Mouse click a place where you want to locate your note and insert your comment. Author’s name will be automatically included into the header. Other users may answer notes.
- Typewriter Add comment text at the cursor position without complicated editing.
- Label Add a note with a specific graphic label.
- Comment View Hide/show/select the type of comment displaying.
- Show comments List Show/hide comments as a list in the navigator area.
- Measurements Designed to measure distances, areas and perimeters.
- Drawing Drawing tools are used to emphasize commented objects in the document.
- Stamp Place stamps on the pages of a PDF document in a same manner as on paper pages.
- Highlight Text Mark important parts of text for later usage.
- Strikeout Text Text selection with strike-through.
- Underline text For text underlining.
- Attach a File as a Comment Attaching a file to the current document as comment.
- Export Comments Data… Export comments with records to separate fbf file.
- Import Comments Data… Add exported and saved to fbf file comments to current document.
Creation and edition of Comments described in Comments section.