Common file operations for XPS and PDF can be found in File menu. They include:
- New (Ctrl+N) Сreate new document
- Open (Ctrl+O) Opens existing PDF or XPS file.
- Reload Reload current file from a disk. It’s useful if any external changes have been made to it.
- Recent Files View files which were opened and/or changed recently. You can also clear that list by choosing Empty recent files list.
You can open multiple documents in same Master PDF Editor at a time. When multiple files opened you can easily choose required file by clicking corresponding tab below the toolbar.
- Save (Ctrl+S) Save current file.
- Save As… (Ctrl+Shift+S) Save current file with new name.
- Save Optimized As… (Ctrl+Alt+S) Optimization allows to reduce size of images in PDF file. Using all or only some of the optimization parameters depends on planned file usage and its desired properties.
- Pages to Text – Save current document as text
- Pages to Images – Save current document as image in one of the following formats: BMP, JPG, PNG, TIFF.
- Extract all Images – Extract all images from the current PDF document
- Email Send currenrt file via email.
- Print (Ctrl+P) Print current file. This will show default print dialog, where you can set printing properties.
- System Print… Print using system dialog.
- Properties (Ctrl+D) Current document properties.
- Close Close current document.
- Exit Close the application.