Common file operations for XPS and PDF can be found in File menu. They include:
- New (Ctrl+N) Сreate new file
- Open (Ctrl+O) Opens existing PDF or XPS file.
- Recent Files View files which were opened and/or changed recently. You can also clear that list by choosing Empty recent files list.
You can open multiple documents in same Master PDF Editor at a time. When multiple files opened you can easily choose required file by clicking corresponding tab below the toolbar.
- Save (Ctrl+S) Save current file.
- Save As… (Ctrl+Shift+S) Save current file with new name.
- Save Optimized As… (Ctrl+Alt+S) Optimisation allows to reduce size of images in PDF file. Using all or only some of the optimization parameters depends on planned file usage and its desired properties.
- Export PDF to Image Save current document as image in one of the following formats: BMP, JPG, PNG, TIFF.
- Print (Ctrl+P) Print current file. This will show default print dialog, where you can set printing properties.
- Print Preview (Ctrl+Shift+P) Open additional dialog window with additional printing options.
- Document Properties (Ctrl+D) Current document properties.
- Close Close current document.
- Quit Quit the application.