Master PDF Editor supports a set of common operations on PDF documents. They are accessible via Edit menu.
- Undo (Ctrl+Z) Undo previous action.
- Redo (Ctrl+Y) Redo last undone action.
- Cut (Ctrl+X) Cut selected element and puts it into clipboard.
- Copy (Ctrl+C) Copy selected element and puts it into clipboard.
- Paste (Ctrl+V) Paste cut/copied element from the clipboard.
- Paste at Copy Position Paste object with original coordinates.
- Paste to Multiple Pages Paste selected object or text to multiple pages at once.
- Delete (Del) Delete selected element.
- Select All (Ctrl+A) Select all elements on the current page.
- Send to Back (Ctrl+-) Move selected element to the background.
- Send Backward Move the selected element to the back by only one object.
- Bring Forward Move the selected element to the front by only one object.
- Bring to Front (Ctrl++) Move selected element to the foreground.
- Align Objects Automatically move or align selected objects. There are 6 types of alignment: Left, Right, Top, Bottom, Center Horizontal and Center Vertical.
- Set Fit to Page Set width of the current document to match page size