Master PDF Editor allows to add different objects to PDF files with Objects menu.
Every object has unique parameters which can be changed with Object Inspector.
- Formatted Text Add formatted text to your document.
- Text (Ctrl+T) Add text to your document.
- Image (Ctrl+I) Add image to your document.
- Line Draw straight line.
- Rectangle Draw rectangle.
- Ellipse Draw ellipse.
- Pencil Use to draw lines by hand.
- Place Initials Allows inserting initials to your document.
Creation and editing of vector images described in Vector Images.