Working with pages.
Master PDF Editor enables you to manage pages with ease. A variety of tools is provided for these means.
Among them are adding, removing, rotating and moving pages. Inserting image files and receiving scanned paper documents are also included.
Detailed information is presented in following paragraphs:
- Add empty pages to current documents.
- Add pages from other PDF documents to current documents.
- Create new document out of existing image files and PDF documents.
- Add existing images and PDF documents into current document.
- Receive images from scanner.
- Move and delete pages.
- Change page size and crop page.
- Rotate page.
- Split and Merge PDF Documents.