- Highlight Fields (Ctrl+H) Highlight all forms in the document.
- Reset Forms Reset all form values in the document. Values will be set to default or empty if default is not specified.
- Edit Tab Order Change the tab order.
- Edit Forms (Alt+3) Tool for selecting and editing PDF forms only.
- Link (Ctrl+L) Add hyperlink.
- Text Field (Ctrl+E) Create field for text input. For example, name, date, phone number etc.
- Check Box Create check box, which has two states: disabled or enabled. When enabled, it has a check mark inside of it.
- Radio Button Create a switch, which allows to choose one option of a limited set of mutual exclusive options.
- Combo box Create a list, which allows to choose single item or input a value.
- List box Create a list, which allows to choose single item or input a value.
- Button Create a button, which can launch any action.
- Signature Apply digital signature to a document.
- Export Form Data… Export forms data with records to separate fbf file.
- Import Form Data… Add exported and saved to fbf file forms data to current document.
Filling, creating and editing PDF forms described in the section Forms.