PDF Document Printing
You can print the document only if your computer is connected to local or network printer and it has required drivers installed.
- Choose File > Print item in Main menu or press Print (Ctrl+P) button on the toolbar.
- Choose one of the available devices for printing in following pop up window.
- Specify pages to print: all, current page, selected pages or pages range.
- Specify number of document copies.
- Press Print.
Print preview allows to set printing with additional settings.
To do it, choose File > Print Preview(Ctrl+Shift+P) item in Main menu.
- Printer. Name of the printer to be used for printing. Use its properties to set paper size and orientation (portrait, landscape) and margins.
- Pages range All pages, current page or specific pages range.
- Subset Choose which pages to print: All pages in range, Even only or Odd only.
- Aspect ration Applied when actual PDF page size and printer paper size or different, i.e. page can take only a little of printed sheet’s area or exceed its borders. This option is disabled and ignored if Actual size is enabled.
- Ignore aspect ratio. Stretches page to printer sheet size.
- Keep aspect ratio. Stretches page to shortest sheet side saving aspect ratio.
- Keep aspect ratio by expanding. Stretches page to longest sheet side saving aspect ratio.
- Print as Grayscale If document has different color spectrum, and you want to print it with black-and-white printer, enable Print as Grayscale option.
- Actual Size Set this on to print documents in real size.
- Center item allows to locate printed page in the center of the sheet.
- Orientation (Auto/Landscape/Portrait). In Auto mode the application will try to decide for each page if it should be printed as Landscape or Portrait.
- Print As Image Use this option if you have any issues printing document content.
- Print: Print document only or document and all annotations.
- Page(1) of X Choose page for preview before print.