Install ImagePrinter Pro on Your Home or Office Network
Setup ImagePrinter Pro on server.
- Install ImagePrinter Pro on the server.
- Once the installation is complete, open the standard Printers and Faxes dialog, right-click the ImagePrinter Pro, and select Properties in the pop-up menu.
Select Sharing tab and enable the Share ImagePrinter Pro option.
Setup ImagePrinter Pro on workstation.
Open Printers and faxes dialog, right click on the window and choose “Add new printer”.
Then choose network printers, pick ImagePrinter Pro from the list.
Rules of using ImagePrinter Pro as shared network printer
- Settings for all users should be on.
- Show dialog before print must be disabled.
- If Run application after printing is checked, remember that application will be launched by SYSTEM user.
Rules of using ImagePrinter Pro on terminal server
- If Settings for all users is disabled, you have to manually set printer settings for each user.
- If Settings for all users is checked, all users should have permission for record to output folder.
- The server license is required, if you want to use ImagePrinter Pro on the server ( Windows 2003 or Windows 2008).