How to print PDF to JPG using ImagePrinter Pro
Follow the steps below to print a multipage PDF to JPG using ImagePrinter Pro:
- Open the PDF you want in any PDF viewer, e.g. free Adobe Reader.
- Choose File > Print… and in the print dialog select the ImagePrinter Pro as your printing device.
- Then, click the Properties button to the right and in the window that appears go to the Options tab.
- In the Format list choose JPEG image. If you want to configure the color (Grayscale/TrueColor) and/or compression quality, click Advanced…, then select File Format on the left panel and choose required values for JPG. If not, just proceed by clicking OK.
- Click OK in the print dialog to start the print process.
- Once printing starts, you’ll see the progress bar that will be notifying you about current actions that ImagePrinter Pro is now performing.
- Then, depending on your settings, you’ll either be asked to specify the target folder for output files, or ImagePrinter Pro will automatically save all your print-ready files in the default folder.
- Browse to the target folder and check whether the output files have been generated. Note that each PDF page is converted into a stand-alone JPG file with the corresponding number at the end of its name.
By default, print-ready files are given the same names as the initial document. You can change this setting on the System tab.
Note. If you see the “Not Registered Version” text across each page, it means that your copy of ImagePrinter Pro needs activation.