Convert DjVu to PDF
Follow the steps below to convert DjVu File to PDF using ImagePrinter Pro:
Install a DjVu Browser Plug-in to view DjVu images.
Open a DjVu file in Internet Browser and click Print on the DjVu Browser Plugin toolbar.
- Select the ImagePrinter Pro as your printing device.
- Then, click the Properties button to the right and in the window that appears go to the Options tab.
- In the Format list choose PDF format.
- Click OK in the print dialog to start the print process.
- Once printing starts, you’ll see the progress bar that will be notifying you about current actions that ImagePrinter Pro is now performing.
- Then, depending on your settings, you’ll either be asked to specify the target folder for output files, or ImagePrinter Pro will automatically save all PDF files in the default folder.