ImagePrinter Pro – Activation and Updates
ImagePrinter Pro can work in trial mode for 30 days from the installation with all its functions fully accessible.
However, each print-ready document will contain the repeating “Not Registered Version” text across each page.
To remove these restrictions, you’ll need to activate ImagePrinter Pro. This will take just a couple of minutes.
Choose how you want to activate the program:
- If you have a registration code and your PC is connected to the Internet, select Online Activation
- If you cannot go online right now, refer to Offline Activation
- If you want to move license to another PC Deactivate License
Once your copy of ImagePrinter Pro is registered, you’ll be able to use it without any limitations.
- If you do not have a registration code, click the Buy Online button to purchase the ImagePrinter Pro on our website. You also can do it from this page. Then, we’ll send you the code via e-mail.
- To re-activate ImagePrinter Pro once again, click the Deactivate button and repeat the activation procedure as described above.
- If you want to use ImagePrinter Pro on the server, then server license is required.