Convert AutoCAD drawing (*.dwg) to PDF
Follow the steps below to convert of AutoCAD drawing (*.dwg) using ImagePrinter Pro:
- Open document what you want to convert
- Open the drawing in AutoCAD and press File->Plot… in application main menu.
- Select ImagePrinter Pro from the plotters list and click OK to start the print process.
- In the next window ImagePrinter Pro will propose you to choose a directory for file saving and the format you require.
- Click OK in the print dialog to start the print process.
- Once printing starts, you’ll see the progress bar that will be notifying you about current actions that ImagePrinter Pro is now performing.
By default, print-ready files are given the same names as the initial document. You can change this setting on the System tab.
Note. If you see the “Not Registered Version” text across each page, it means that your copy of ImagePrinter Pro needs activation.