Free Master PDF Editor for Linux
Master PDF Editor a convenient and smart PDF editor for Linux.
Master PDF Editor provides you advanced functions for working with PDF format:
• Create new PDF or edit existing ones.
• Add and/or edit bookmarks in PDF files.
• Fast and simple PDF forms fill out.
• Changing font attributes (size, family, color etc).
• Encrypt and/or protect PDF files using 128 bit encryption.
• Convert XPS files into PDF.
• Dynamic XFA form support.
• Validation Forms and Calculate Values.
• Add PDF controls (like buttons, checkboxes, lists, etc.) into your PDFs.
• Import/export PDF pages into common graphical formats including BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIFF.
• Signing PDF documents with digital signature, signatures creation and validation.
• Free PDF Editor on Linux ( for non-commercial use)
Requirements: Qt 4.6 or later:master-pdf-editor-3.2.62_i386.tar.gz master-pdf-editor-3.2.62_i386.deb master-pdf-editor3-3.2.62-1.i386.rpm
This version has no limitations and can be used at home or for non-commercial purposes.
You have to purchase a license in order to use it in office or for commercial purposes.
Please, contact us if you have any questions about Master PDF Editor licensing.