- Select Forms — Select all forms in the document.
- Reset Forms — Reset all form values in the document. Values will be set to default or empty if default is not specified.
- Edit Forms (Alt+3) — Tool for selecting and editing PDF forms only.
- Link — Add hyperlink.
- Edit Box — Create field for text input. For example, name, date, phone number etc.
- Check Box — Create check box, which has two states: disabled or enabled. When enabled, it has a check mark inside of it.
- Radio Button — Create a switch, which allows to choose one option of a limited set of mutual exclusive options.
- Combo box — Create a list, which allows to choose single item or input a value.
- List box — Create a list, which allows to choose single item or input a value.
- Button — Create a button, which can launch any action.
- Digital Signature— Apply digital signature to a document.
- Export Form Data… — Export forms data with records to separate fbf file.
- Import Form Data… — Add exported and saved to fbf file forms data to current document.
Filling, creating and editing PDF forms described in the section Forms.