Comments are used for text reviewing or suggesting possible changes in PDF documents. They are not editing tools itselft, since their use doesn’t alter source file content.
- Add Sticky Note — Note is one of the most basic comment tools. Mouse click a place where you want to locate your note and insert your comment. Author’s name will be automatically included into the header. Other users may answer notes.
- Text highlight — Mark important parts of text for later usage.
- Text strikethrough — Text selection with strikethrough.
- Text underline — For text underlining.
- Data Export — Export comments with records to separate fbf file.
- Data Import — Add exported and saved to fbf file comments to current PDF file.
Creation and edition of Comments described in Comments section.