Print to JPG.ImagePrinter Pro — a powerful virtual printer that allows you to print any documents into image files (e.g. JPG, TIFF or BMP) that are independent from the application you use to view them.
ImagePrinter Pro allows you to print to JPG any document.This is a very simple way to convert a Word to JPG using ImagePrinter Pro.
The resulting images are not only print-ready, but also optimized for websites, smartphones, and tablets.All you have to do with them is to send them to a physical printer to achieve excellent printouts.
The general steps for convert document to jpg are as follows:
• Open the document that you want in a corresponding viewer.
• Choose File>Print... and, in the print dialog that displays, select the ImagePrinter Pro as your printing device.
• Then, click the Properties button to the right and in the window that appears go to the Options tab.
• In the Format list, choose JPG image. If you want to configure the color (Grayscale/True color) and/or compression quality, click Advanced..., then select File Format on the left panel and choose the required values for JPG. If not, just proceed by clicking OK.
• Click OK in the print dialog to start the print process. Once the virtual printing is over, the resulting document will then be opened in Windows Picture Viewer or another JPG viewer set by default.
Once the virtual printing is over, the resulting document will then be opened in Windows Picture Viewer or another JPG viewer set by default.
To download and install ImagePrinter Pro, simply click the button below.
Read more about ImagePrinter Pro
Return to top