ImagePrinter Pro.ImagePrinter Pro is the most complete solution for convertation of any documents into:
JPEG, JP2000, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, SWF, RTF, XLS, PDF, DjVu or HTML formats.
ImagePrinter Pro works with any Windows applications and enables you to convert any documents.
You can use ImagePrinter Pro to convert your PDFs, MS Office documents, and web pages into portable print-ready image formats like TIFF or PNG.
Also, you'll enjoy lots of other features like watermarks and thumbnails, as well as seamless support of e-mail and HTTP/FTP servers.
ImagePrinter Pro automatically integrates into all applications on your PC that allow any printing options — MS Office, web browsers, e-mail clients, viewers, text editors, and so on.
ImagePrinter Pro - Features
- Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 support
- Print to PDF from any Windows program.
- Runs on Microsoft Windows XP/ 2003/ Vista/ 2008/ Windows 7.
- Supports 64-bit operating systems.
- Graphical user interface.
- Password protect PDF documents.
- 128 bit PDF encryption.
- Custom page size
- Quality settings .
- Send generated files via eMail.
- Set document properties.
- User interface control.
- Support for Citrix MetaFrame
- Support for Windows Terminal Server
- Share a ImagePrinter Pro for Network Users
- Multiple output types supported: JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, SWF, RTF, XLS, PDF, DjVu or HTML.
- Small, agile, and easy-to-use virtual printer with intuitive user experience
- Automatic integration into OS and applications
- Full support of all basic image formats like BMP, PNG, JPG, TIFF, and GIF with color adjusting
- Flexible settings for printing into PDF, HTML, DjVu, Shockwave Flash, Rich Text Format, and MS Excel spreadsheet
- Watermarks and thumbnails for print-ready documents
- Three delivery options: via e-mail, HTTP, or FTP server
- Settings only for the current user or for all users
- Free updates and technical support for 1 year.
Test Page in PDF format (options "Add Text Layer")
Print to File formats:
-Print to BMP (Microsoft Windows Bitmap)
-Print to PNG (Portable Network Graphic Format)
-Print to JPG (JPEG File Interchange Format)
-Print to JPEG 2000 (JPEG2000 File Interchange Format)
-Print to TIFF (Tag Image File Format)
-Print to GIF (Graphics Interchange Format )
-Print to SWF (Shockwave Flash)
-Print to RTF (Rich Text Format)
-Print to PDF (Adobe Portable Data Format)
-Print to DjVu (Pronounced like déjà vu)
-Print to XLS (MS Office Excel)
-Print to HTML (HyperText Markup Language)
Convert Word to JPG or PDFYou can easy convert any Word (Microsoft® Office Word) document to JPG or PDF format.
Convert Word to JPG
Paper sizeAll standard paper sizes
A0, A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, Letter, Legal, Ledger, Tabloid, etc...
Custom page size
DPI ResolutionsStandard - 80/80, 100/100, 120/120, 150/150, 200/200, 240/240, 300/300, 400/400, 600/600
Fax Mode - 204/196, 204/98
Convert to DjVu any documentsLean more how to convert pdf to djvu
Convert to SWF, PDF to SWF(Shockwave Flash) . It is possible to save all files in one SWF as individual pages.
It is also possible to print as Image/Image and Text – again, the second option ensures correct
display on any system because the TTF fonts are embedded.
There is also the option to protect the SWF file to prevent editing.
Test Page in SWF format (options "Add Text Layer")
PDF to SWFLean more how to convert pdf to swf
- Thumbnails images
- Watermark function
- Rotate image
Lean more about Image Processing with ImagePrinter Pro
Test Page in PDF format using "Draw watermarks image" function (options "Add Text Layer")
Send file using FTP.
When this option is enabled, the resulting file(s) will be automatically uploaded to your server after the printing process finishes using the FTP protocol
-Send file using TCP protocol.
-Send file as Email.
Lean more about FTP Delivery
Return to top